The silky hairstyle is smoothly blown to show the layers cut around the back and sides to add shape. The length of the layer section is serrated and extends to the neck.
Side Sweep Pony sits wonderfully on the forehead to frame the top of the face and make the hairstyle great. The slim hairstyle with the side opening looks cool and lovely. And it’s great for many events. The stunning, shiny and ruffled, choppy Medium Cut captivates with its colorful highlights.
- Spray the top and sides evenly with mist gel. Gel spray can be well preserved and does not appear wet or weigh the hair.
- Tilt your head upside down and take the diffuser to the ends. Move the diffuser circularly to the scalp.
- Make some layers on the back and sides. Sweep the front locks on one side to finish the look.
- Create some long side swept bangs to make the entire hairstyle look tender and soft.
- Add some colorful highlights to make the medium hairstyle special and fabulous.