Prom hairstyles must be glamorous. In this article we present some interesting ideas on what trendy alternatives you have to style your hair so that you can see your best in one of the most important events in the life of a teenage girl: prom. Take a look and our gallery and try all the options until you find the perfect prom hairstyle for you.
Prom hairstyles must be carefully selected. Everything has to be perfect for that special occasion, from the dress you wear to the make-up and, of course, the way you style your hair. So you need to keep up to date with the hippest and most beautiful prom hairstyles to help you decide which type suits you best. Remember that no matter which hairstyle you choose, you need to feel comfortable and confident while wearing it, otherwise you will not enjoy your prom as you should. If you choose a hairstyle that makes you feel good, everyone will admire your elegance.
• This year’s Vintage Lagenlooks are a big trend in prom hairstyles, so you can be inspired by the beauty of the past few decades, especially if you have shorter hair or make them appear short, even though this not the case. and works best for the heart, square or diamond face shapes.
• Other cool options are the short and sleek hairstyles that are perfect for the girls with cropped hair, much more if they have square, heart or round face shapes.
• Add a modern touch to a classic updo and you’ll have one of the most beautiful prom hairstyles. For example, put some sweeping curls in the back or on one side, for an unconventional effect. Any face shape can work for these looks.
• A bow roll is an alternative to the classic roll. If you want something different, try these types of fresh prom hairstyles and you will not regret it.
• If you like braids, you can try a bun wrapped in braids because it is really sophisticated and trendy; This hairstyle is not difficult and it is an advantage for the heart and diamond faces. For better results, you can use clip-in extensions for the braids in a contrasting color that matches your dress.
• You will never fail if you choose one of the modern classic braids or fish tails, because they are elegant and chic. Just add some sparkling pins or hair accessories and you will look like a princess!
• You can opt for “all-up” prom hairstyles, especially if you’ve curled your hair for a softer look. The best face shapes for these are the square and heart shaped ones because they help to produce extreme volume.
• Half the “Vixen” style is dynamic and fun if you have medium length hair. It works best for diamonds and heart shaped faces. If you want to give your hair a special effect, you can use a sparkling headband or a glamorous hair clip on the side.