This messy chignon hairstyle looks stylish and fun. It can flatter many face shapes. To create it, you can follow the simple steps.
- Divide your hair into 2 ½ inch pieces.
- Take each section and curl with 1 1/4 “barrel curling iron.
- Gather the curly hair sections and pin them down. Mist fixed hair with the light holding hair spray.
- Remove the fixed set from the neck area 30 minutes later.
- Back comb or gently tease any loose section at the root.
- Create a ponytail with an elastic band.
- Divide the ponytail into pieces. Take each part and fold the pieces randomly with a hair clip around the base of the ponytail.
- Gently loosen the side strands for a romantic look.
- Apply some smoothing cream on flyaway areas.
Keywords: prom hairstyles