This is a gorgeous braided bun updo that is full of volume and glamor. It works better on medium or long straight hair. It’s worth it to do it.
- Straighten your hair to eliminate the tingling sensation. Divide the hair into three sections and leave less stalls at the sides and more in the middle section.
- Put the middle hair in a clear elastic band on the neck and another on the hair tips.
- Stow it inside and integrate it with the transparent rubber band.
- Create the side hairs in two small braids.
- Pull it over your head and fix the hair ends under the middle up style.