The classic blonde hairstyle has soft, springy curls to give the long blond hairstyle lots of volume and shape and to tease at the hair roots to create the peak height and height. The soft and charming curls can give the whole look perfect volume and shape. So it is an ideal option for people with thin hair.
The beautiful style is very easy to create and it is an ideal choice for square-faced people. The stunning short wavy hairstyle flatters all special occasions.
Suit Face Shape : Round, Oval, Heart and Triangular
Fitness Hair Density : Medium / Thick
Lily Cole hairstyles styling tip
To curl your hair into curly curls and waves with a large curling iron, hot rollers or loose hair, if you naturally have curly hair. Create curly curls from the top to the ends of the hair. Keep the length around the neck level to add much more charm and tender feeling, showing the gorgeous length of the gorgeous hairdo. Create a side sweeping pony to match the overwhelming style. Apply a little hairspray of one arm length to keep the soft curls springy and longer.
How to get hair like Lily Cole
2. Use a medium radial brush that works well on medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair structures bulky and smooth hair voluminous. A pure bristle brush is an ideal option as it does no harm to your hair.
3. Position the comb under the hair in the neck / back and blow-dry it. Hold the dryer over your hair; Pull the comb from the hair roots to the middle length. After reaching the hair tips, bend them down. Take the same step until the part is completely dry.
4. When you blow-dry the hair on the sides, pull part of the hair out of the hair and pin the other part of the hair. Position the comb under the section and then pull the comb and hair around your face (the curved volume of movement). Hold the hair dryer on top of the comb until you reach the ends and then turn the ends down. Take the same step until the part is completely dry.
5. Use a medium sized curling iron to achieve medium curls.
6. Take a small part of the back hair and position the hair ends at the base of the curling iron and then cover the hair around the run to the roots. Hold the hair for a few seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the hair on the back. Repeat the same step on the remaining hair on the back.
7. Take a small part of the front hair and position the hair ends at the base of the curling iron and then cover the hair around the run to the roots. Hold the hair for a few seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the hair on the back. Repeat the same step on the remaining hair on the front and sides.
8. Divide the ends with wax
Apply a little wax to your fingertips and stuff and pinch the hair ends lightly.
9. Apply a little smoothing shine and then rub it over the middle lengths and hair ends. Try not to add any to the hair roots or too much as smooth shine can complain and make it oily.
10. Apply a little hair spray to make it look good.