The hair is powerfully blown to accentuate the subtle and stunning curls throughout the back and sides, giving the hairstyle plenty of shape and movement. The fabulous flirty Bob with lots of volume is a great choice for parties and dates. The voluminous and beautiful curls can bring a lot of style and charm. Soft and charming waves are added to the thick hair to form the look and shape. The big and subtle curls can greatly enhance your personality.
The short curled bob hairstyle is easily replicated with hot rollers and needs a little product to make it shine and hold.
Suit Face Shape : Round, Oval, Heart and Triangular
Fitness Hair Density : Medium / Thick
Jessie J hairstyles styling tip
As for curly hair, wrap a section of hair around your index finger and curl it tightly up to your scalp around your finger. Let go of it and repeat the steps four and five times over all hair. Take the iron vertically. Create a side panel to pair the style. Apply a little hairspray to keep it elastic and in good shape.
How to get hair like Jessie J
2. Use a medium radial brush that works well on medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair structures bulky and smooth hair voluminous. A pure bristle brush is an ideal option as it does no harm to your hair.
3. Position the comb under the hair in the neck / back and blow-dry it. Hold the dryer over your hair; Pull the comb from the hair roots to the middle length. After reaching the hair tips, bend them down. Take the same step until the part is completely dry.
4. When you blow-dry the hair on the sides, pull part of the hair out of the hair and pin the other part of the hair. Position the comb under the section and then pull the comb and hair around your face (the curved volume of movement). Hold the hair dryer on top of the comb until you reach the ends and then turn the ends down. Take the same step until the part is completely dry.
5. Use a medium sized curling iron to achieve medium curls.
6. Take a small part of the back hair and position the hair ends at the base of the curling iron and then cover the hair around the run to the roots. Hold the hair for a few seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the hair on the back. Repeat the same step on the remaining hair on the back.
7. Take a small part of the front hair and position the hair ends at the base of the curling iron and then cover the hair around the run to the roots. Hold the hair for a few seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the hair on the back. Repeat the same step on the remaining hair on the front and sides.
8. Apply a little wax to your fingertips and stuff and pinch the hair ends together slightly.
9. Apply a little smoothing shine and then rub it over the middle lengths and hair ends. Try not to add any to the hair roots or too much as smooth shine can complain and make it oily.
10. Apply a little hair spray to make it look good.