The stunning hairstyle can charmingly enhance the face by showing the soft and springy curls to give the hairstyle a lot of movement and shape. The short curls in the disheveled waves can bring you many head-turns. The layers cut out at the front and at the sides can promote the great sweep and movement of the soft and voluminous curls to create the simple but overwhelming shape and charm.
The casual short curly hairstyle is easily replicated with hot rollers or a large curling iron. It is the ideal choice for women with thin hair.
Fitness face shape : oval, oblong, square and diamond
Fitness Hair Density : Thin / Medium
Halle Berry hairstyles styling tip
Apply a little curling cream or sea salt spray to wet hair. Let the hair dry in the air, choose a large curler, and roll the hair from the middle length to the hair tips loosely part by part and you will enjoy the charming curls. Cut the hair around the ears.
Create a side piece to make the whole style more charming and graceful. Finally, just tear up and apply a light-holding hair spray to keep the waves springy and voluminous.
How to get hair like Halle Berry
1. Put some styling mousse on your palm and spread it evenly over damp hair.
2. Use a medium radial brush that works well on medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair structures bulky and smooth hair voluminous.
3. Position the comb under the hair in the neck / back and blow-dry it. Hold the dryer over your hair; Pull the comb from the hair roots to the middle length. After reaching the hair tips, bend them down. Take the same step until the part is completely dry.
4. When you blow-dry the hair on the sides, pull part of the hair out of the hair and pin the other part of the hair. Position the comb under the section and then pull the comb and hair around your face (the curved volume of movement). Hold the hair dryer on top of the comb until you reach the ends and then turn the ends down. Take the same step until the part is completely dry.
Blow-dry the pony to one side and pull up the back and sides. Position your comb under your pony, remove your hair and hold the nip between your hair and comb. Set the hair dryer at a low level, starting at the roots and extending your hair to the ends. Repeat the same step until the hair is dry.
6. A triple curling iron works well to reach defined waves all over the head.
7. Take a small part of the back hair and position the hair ends at the base of the curling iron and then cover the hair around the run to the roots. Hold the hair for a few seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the hair on the back. Repeat the same step on the remaining hair on the back.
8. Take a small part of the front hair and position the hair ends at the base of the curling iron and then cover the hair around the barrel to the roots. Hold the hair for a few seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the hair on the back. Repeat the same step on the remaining hair on the front and sides.
9. Apply a little gel wax to your fingertips and stuff and pinch the hair ends together slightly.
10. Apply a little wax to your fingertips, then pull through your bangs and sweep your hair to the left. Pinching the hair ends can help to get soft texture.
11. Apply a little hair spray to make it look good.