The side-sweeping, curly bob hairstyle sits charmingly to accentuate the face that shows the ruffled waves to give the style a lot of movement and form. The blonde hair in disheveled waves can be of super charm and grace. The soft short curly hairstyle, which can be polished and is perfect for the elegant events, can easily be reproduced with hot rollers or a curling iron. The soft short curls are perfect for people with long face shapes and great for any special occasion.
Fitness face shape : oval, oblong, square and diamond
Fitness Hair Density : Thin / Medium
Brenda Strong hairstyles styling tip
Use a diffuser in damp hair to activate any natural wave. Next, lure random sections with a curling iron. Create loose waves to add volume to the look, and a center piece to frame the pretty face. Cut the hair around the ears to make the whole style more charming and graceful. Jag cut the fine hair ends around the collar. Simply ruffle and spray with a light spray of hair to make the waves longer and more voluminous. It needs regular trim to keep it on a grand scale.
How to get hair like Brenda Strong
1. Press some styling mousse evenly into damp hair.
2. Use a medium radial brush that works well on medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair structures bulky and smooth hair voluminous.
4. When you blow-dry the hair on the sides, pull part of the hair out of the hair and pin the other part of the hair. Position the comb under the section and then pull the comb and hair around your face (the curved volume of movement). Hold the hair dryer on top of the comb until you reach the ends and then turn the ends down. Take the same step until the part is completely dry.
Blow-dry the pony to one side and pull up the back and sides. Position your comb under your pony, remove your hair and hold the nip between your hair and comb. Set the hair dryer at a low level, starting at the roots and extending your hair to the ends. Repeat the same step until the hair is dry.
6. A large curling iron works well to create large, soft curls and maintain volume and bounce.
7. Pull one piece of hair and position your hair ends at the base of the curling iron, then wrap the hair around the run to the mid-lengths. Hold the hair for about 8 seconds and then release it by unwinding the hair backwards.
8. Apply a little gel wax to your fingertips and stuff and then pinch the hair ends together lightly.
9. Apply a little wax to your fingertips, then pull through your bangs and sweep your hair to the left. Pinching the hair ends can help to get soft texture.
10. Apply a little hair spray to make it look good.